The Sosny's quality management system (QMS) is based on ISO 9001 requirements and confirmed by International Certificate of Registration No 22739 dated July 2, 2007 issued by National Quality Assurance Limited, Great Britain. In 2010, 2013, 2016, 2018 Sosny R&D Company had successful re-certification audits. The Certificate is valid till August 23, 2021.
Sosny R&D Company has developed, implemented and certified the Environmental Management System (EMS) that complies with the provisions of ISO 14001. Certificate No. Е 8441 dated September 25, 2013, issued by NQA, was confirmed by the re-certification audit in 2018. The Certificate is valid till August 23, 2021.
Besides, the Company has a functioning Occupational Health & Safety Management System (OHSMS) that complies with the provisions of OHSAS 18001. Certificate No. H 5475 dated September 25, 2013, issued by NQA, was confirmed by the supervisory audit in 2018. The Certificate is valid till March 12, 2021.
The QMS, EMS and OHSMS certificates are applicable to:
- Design of the equipment,
- Development and fabrication of automatic systems for process control and process management, radiation monitoring, alarming, communication, and video surveillance for atomic energy facilities,
- Provision of services to the operating entities during erection and pre-commissioning on nuclear sites,
- Development of spent nuclear fuel and radioactive waste handling technologies,
- Provision of spent nuclear fuel and radioactive waste handling services to the operating entities, and
- Support of transport of nuclear materials and radioactive substances.
The Company has all necessary documents authorizing the following:
- Development and fabrication of the equipment and systems for nuclear power plants, facilities and complexes accommodating nuclear research reactors, nuclear-propelled vessels and other floating crafts, transport packages and package handling equipment, as well as facilities, complexes and installations which use nuclear materials and are intended for production, reprocessing, transport of nuclear fuel and nuclear materials,
- Design and development of nuclear facilities, radiation sources and storage facilities for nuclear material, radioactive substances and radioactive waste,
- Handling nuclear material and radioactive substances in the process of their transportation,
- Use of nuclear material and radioactive substances for research, design and development,
- Nuclear facility decommissioning,
- Installation and start-up activities at nuclear facilities, and
- Activities involving national security information.
SOSNY R&D COMPANY'S OBJECTIVES AND POLICY IN INTEGRATED MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
QUALITY OBJECTIVES. Dated 10.02.2020
QUALITY POLICY. Dated 19.02.2018
ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT POLICY. Dated 19.02.2018
OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH AND SAFETY MANAGEMENT POLICY. Dated 20.03.2017
STATEMENT OF SAFETY CULTURE POLICY. Dated 24.01.2020
SAFETY CULTURE POLICY. Dated 24.01.2020