The quality management system of the AO Sosny R&D Company complies with ISO 9001:2015 (GOST R ISO 9001-2015) requirements.
In 2021, the Company completed recertification audits and received new certificates:
- National Certificate PAP.0192.RR of conformity with GOST R ISO 9001-2015 requirements in the ROSATOMREGISTER certification system issued by Certification Association "Russian Register" on 11 November 2021,
- National Certificate 21.2069.026 of conformity with GOST R ISO 9001-2015 requirements issued by Certification Association "Russian Register" on 10 September 2021 accredited by the Federal Service for Accreditation in the Russian Federation (ROSACCREDITATION),
- International Certificates 21.2066.026 and RU-21/2066/026 issued by Certification Association "Russian Register" issued by Certification Association "Russian Register" on 10 September 2021 accredited by Dutch Accreditation Council RvA.
The positive audit conclusion extended the scope of certification.
The certificates cover the following activities:
- design, development, and manufacture of equipment for nuclear facilities,
- design and fabrication of automated process control systems, radiation monitoring, alarm, communication, and video surveillance systems for nuclear facilities,
- mounting and pre-commissioning services to the operators of nuclear facilities,
- development of technologies and procedures for handling spent nuclear fuel and radioactive waste,
- provision of spent nuclear fuel and radioactive waste handling services to operating entities,
- handling nuclear and radioactive materials during their transportation to perform expedition activities and manage transport services.
QUALITY OBJECTIVES. Dated 21.02.2022
QUALITY POLICY. Dated 19.02.2018