In 2014–2021 the Sosny R&D Company participated the project on decommissioning of the Lepse Floating Maintenance Base (FMB). The Company's...
The SOSNY R&D Company develops and fabricates non-standard equipment and automated systems for nuclear facilities. The Company performs the complete production cycle, from design to fabrication at an in-house manufacturing plant, fitting with automatics, mounting, and rendering maintenance service.
Development and fabrication of the equipment comply with federal regulatory requirements for the nuclear power industry.
- design, development, and fabrication of a wide array of equipment for nuclear facilities,
- research and development of handling technologies for the spent nuclear fuel, including non-conforming and damaged ones,
- nuclear and radiation safety, design, and thermal analyses of the equipment and technologies,
- design, development, and fabrication of automated systems for process control and radiation monitoring,
- arrangement of nuclear material shipments including development and justification of safe shipping plans,
- organization of decommissioning of radiation-hazardous facilities.
The business activity rights are affirmed by corresponding Rostechnadzor and Rosatom licenses.
The quality management system meets ISO 9001 requirements and is confirmed by ROSATOMREGISTER certificate.
The Sosny R&D Company is a member of the Association of Organizations of the Construction Complex of the Nuclear Industry (ACCNI) and the American Nuclear Society (ANS).
EVENTS All events
On 23 November 2021, a meeting was held to discuss innovative development and long-term growth plans till 2025. The meeting...
During the period 15–18 November 2021, the Sosny &D Company underwent a scheduled audit of compliance with the Federal Environmental,...