On March 22, 2023, Aleksey Yu. Russkikh, the Governor of the Ulyanovsk region, awarded Sergey V. Pavlov, Deputy Director for...
The AO SOSNY R&D Company develops and fabricates non-standard equipment and automated systems for nuclear facilities. The Company performs the complete production cycle, from design to fabrication at an in-house manufacturing plant, fitting with automatics, mounting, and rendering maintenance service.
Development and fabrication of the equipment comply with federal regulatory requirements for the nuclear power industry.
- design, development, and fabrication of a wide array of equipment for nuclear facilities,
- research and development of handling technologies for the spent nuclear fuel, including non-conforming and damaged ones,
- nuclear and radiation safety, design, and thermal analyses of the equipment and technologies,
- design, development, and fabrication of automated systems for process control and radiation monitoring,
- arrangement of nuclear material shipments including development and justification of safe shipping plans,
- organization of decommissioning of radiation-hazardous facilities.
The business activity rights are affirmed by corresponding Rostechnadzor and Rosatom licenses.
The quality management system meets ISO 9001 requirements and is confirmed by ROSATOMREGISTER certificate.
The AO Sosny R&D Company is a member of the Association of Organizations of the Construction Complex of the Nuclear Industry (ACCNI) and the American Nuclear Society (ANS).
EVENTS All events
On February 2023, the Sosny R&D Company hosted heads of Rosatom State Corporation – Alexander Lokshin, First Deputy Director General...
In 2014–2021 the Sosny R&D Company participated the project on decommissioning of the Lepse Floating Maintenance Base (FMB). The Company's...