In early August 2020, Sosny completed mounting and adjustment of the equipment for the I&C unit of the VVER-1200 FA...
On 19 July 2020, the Nerpa shipyard engaged in decommissioning of the Lepse service ship completed the removal of the...
Under contract with FSUE Atomflot, the Sosny R&D Company has successfully completed design and fabrication of equipment for handling non-conforming...
About the company
The Company's main activities are developments and research in the field of nuclear power engineering. The Sosny Company copes with non-standard tasks of handling spent nuclear fuel from power, research and propulsion reactors in Russia and abroad, including:
- Research and development of technologies for spent nuclear fuel handling, including handling of non-conforming and damaged fuel.
- Design, development and fabrication of equipment for nuclear facilities.
- Nuclear and radiation safety analysis, strength and seismic analysis of the equipment and technologies.
- Design, development, fabrication and maintenance of automated systems for process control and monitoring, and radiation monitoring systems.
- Development and mounting of in-pool inspection stands for nuclear power plants including design of instrumentation and automation.
- Organization of nuclear material transportation including development and justification of safe transport plans.
- Development and fabrication of equipment for SNF loading and transportation.