In May 2021, Sosny R&D Company joined the American Nuclear Society (ANS) as an Organization Member. ANS is an international scientific...
The Sosny R&D Company develops and fabricates equipment and automated systems for nuclear facilities. The Company performs the complete production cycle, from designing to fabrication at an in-house pilot production facility, fitting out with automatics, mounting, and rendering maintenance service.
Development and fabrication of the equipment comply with federal regulatory requirements for the nuclear power industry.
- design, development, and fabrication of a wide array of equipment for nuclear facilities,
- research and development of technologies for spent nuclear fuel handling, including that of non-conforming and damaged fuels,
- nuclear and radiation safety, design, and thermal analyses of the equipment and technologies,
- design, development, and fabrication of automated systems for process control and radiation monitoring,
- arrangement of nuclear material transport including development and justification of safe shipping plans.
- organization of decommissioning of radiation-hazardous facilities.
The business activity rights are affirmed by corresponding Rostechnadzor and Rosatom licenses.
The quality management system meets ISO 9001 requirements and is confirmed by International Certificate of Registration issued by National Quality Assurance Limited (NQA), Great Britain, and the Rosatomregister certificate.
The Sosny R&D Company is a member of the Association of Organizations of the Construction Complex of the Nuclear Industry (ACCNI) and the American Nuclear Society (ANS).
EVENTS All events
In early August 2020, Sosny completed mounting and adjustment of the equipment for the I&C unit of the VVER-1200 FA...
On 19 July 2020, the Nerpa shipyard engaged in decommissioning of the Lepse service ship completed the removal of the...