Under contract with FSUE Atomflot, the Sosny R&D Company has successfully completed design and fabrication of equipment for handling non-conforming...
On 5 December 2019, Ulyanovsk held an opening ceremony of XI Business Forum "Business Environment in Russia 2019". The event...
On 25 September 2019, the first batch of spent nuclear fuel assemblies from Lepse Floating Maintenance Base (Lepse FMB) was...
About the company
The Company's main activities are developments and research in the field of nuclear power engineering. The Sosny Company copes with non-standard tasks of handling spent nuclear fuel from power, research and propulsion reactors in Russia and abroad, including:
- Research and development of technologies for spent nuclear fuel handling, including handling of non-conforming and damaged fuel.
- Design, development and fabrication of equipment for nuclear facilities.
- Nuclear and radiation safety analysis, strength and seismic analysis of the equipment and technologies.
- Design, development, fabrication and maintenance of automated systems for process control and monitoring, and radiation monitoring systems.
- Development and mounting of in-pool inspection stands for nuclear power plants including design of instrumentation and automation.
- Organization of nuclear material transportation including development and justification of safe transport plans.
- Development and fabrication of equipment for SNF loading and transportation.