On 7-9 September 2021, the Sosny R&D Company successfully passed a recertification audit of the quality management system for conformance...
The Sosny R&D Company develops and fabricates equipment and automated systems for nuclear facilities. The Company performs the complete production cycle, from designing to fabrication at an in-house pilot production facility, fitting out with automatics, mounting, and rendering maintenance service.
Development and fabrication of the equipment comply with federal regulatory requirements for the nuclear power industry.
- design, development, and fabrication of a wide array of equipment for nuclear facilities,
- research and development of technologies for spent nuclear fuel handling, including that of non-conforming and damaged fuels,
- nuclear and radiation safety, design, and thermal analyses of the equipment and technologies,
- design, development, and fabrication of automated systems for process control and radiation monitoring,
- arrangement of nuclear material transport including development and justification of safe shipping plans.
- organization of decommissioning of radiation-hazardous facilities.
The business activity rights are affirmed by corresponding Rostechnadzor and Rosatom licenses.
The quality management system meets ISO 9001 requirements and is confirmed by ROSATOMREGISTER certificate.
The Sosny R&D Company is a member of the Association of Organizations of the Construction Complex of the Nuclear Industry (ACCNI) and the American Nuclear Society (ANS).
EVENTS All events
In May 2021, Sosny R&D Company joined the American Nuclear Society (ANS) as an Organization Member. ANS is an international scientific...
In early August 2020, Sosny completed mounting and adjustment of the equipment for the I&C unit of the VVER-1200 FA...