Taking advantage of many years’ experience in different sectors of nuclear industry and relying on the knowledge of nuclear fuel properties, fabrication and reprocessing technologies, the experts of Sosny R&D Company provide scientific, engineering and technical assistance of all projects including the following:
- development of methodology of projects for the safe handling of spent nuclear fuel and radioactive waste of different composition and origin,
- scientific support for the development and fabrication of equipment for post-irradiation examinations of the spent nuclear fuel,
- R&D prior to development of the equipment for fabrication and reprocessing of nuclear fuel for different reactors.
The experts carry on:
- analysis of engineering solutions including assessment of their impact on operation safety of the equipment developed,
- organization and support for experimental work to study properties of both reactor and structural materials used for fabrication of process equipment,
- analytic surveys including analysis of problems, tendencies and requirements in handling the spent nuclear fuel and radioactive waste,
- expert services.