Inert Atmosphere Gloveboxes of Single (2 Ports) Length
The inert atmosphere gloveboxes are available in single (2 ports) length and manufactured in accordance with the Russian national standard GOST R 52153-2003 Shielded Gloveboxes. General Technical Requirements.
- Inert gas supply system,
- Seal leak test system,
- Vacuum cleaning system,
- In-box temperature transducer,
- Oxygen transmitter,
- Moisture transmitter,
- Aerosol pre-filter at the glovebox air outlet that is DN50 pipe branch with a ball valve assembled with electric actuator and manual override device,
- Repair ventilation (DN150 pipe branch with a ball valve assembled with electric actuator),
- LED light,
- In-box differential pressure sensor,
- Junction boxes to connect electric and lighting equipment,
- Inlet and outlet DN15 pipes for decontaminating solutions,
- Maintenance door.
The glovebox configuration options can be adjusted on the Customer’s request (quantity and layout of fittings, biological shielding etc.).
|Material||Steel 12Х18Н10Т to GOST 5632-2014 or AISI 321 (AISI 304)|
|Dimensions||1200 mm(W) х 2500 mm (H) х 1700 mm (D)|
|Leak tightness||≥ 6.7*10-4 m3Pa/s|
|Oxygen level||≤ 50 ppm|
|Moisture level||≤ 50 ppm|
|Negative pressure||200 Pa|
|Air purification from radioactive and nonradioactive aerosols
performed by pre-filter
|≥ 99.995 %|
|Material and thickness of biological shielding
at operating area
|Shielding plate: 20 mm steel + 20 mm low density polyethylene.
Window: 16 mm shielding glass + 10 mm polycarbonate
The gloveboxes can be interconnected and equipped with necessary process equipment such as furnaces, balances, mixer etc. on the Customer’s request.
Количество просмотров: 407