System for Automated Processing of Task Related Monitoring Data
In 2011-2012, Sosny R&D Company developed, fabricated and commissioned a subsystem for automated processing of task related monitoring data (SAP TRMD) for the phase 1 premises at the Beloyarsk NPP as part of activities for preparation and decommissioning of power units of the Beloyarsk NPP.
The work included:
- analysis of radiation monitoring equipment available;
- development of a work breakdown, process operations, initial conditions for radiation measurements;
- development of a standard record form for radiation measurements;
- development of a procedure for task related monitoring;
- development of a procedure for processing earlier measurement data;
- development of a radiation monitoring database for the premises, site, and controlled access area of the Beloyarsk NPP;
- development of an automated data processing system;
- personnel training.
SAP TRMD is designed for the following:
- radiation monitoring data acquisition and processing mode control of the equipment influencing background radiation in the premises;
- determination of the doses received by the personnel during decommissioning of specific premises, systems, or equipment: determination of the radwaste quantity resulted from decommissioning of specific premises, systems, or equipment;
- provision of informational contents of radiation monitoring;
- timely decision making regarding organizational, engineering, or protective measures to prevent exposure to the personnel and contamination of the rooms.
Количество просмотров: 390