On August 17, 2017, Sergey Morozov, the Governor of the Ulyanovsk Region, explored the Pilot Production Facility of the Sosny...
On August 9, 2017, another (the fifth) removal of SNF of the IPPE research reactors was completed at IPPE with...
On June 29, the International Conference on Fast Reactors and Related Fuel Cycles was closed in Yekaterinburg. The conference became...
About the company
The Company's main activities are developments and research in the field of nuclear power engineering. The Sosny Company copes with non-standard tasks of handling spent nuclear fuel from power, research and propulsion reactors in Russia and abroad, including:
- Research and development of technologies for spent nuclear fuel handling, including handling of non-conforming and damaged fuel.
- Design, development and fabrication of equipment for nuclear facilities.
- Nuclear and radiation safety analysis, strength and seismic analysis of the equipment and technologies.
- Design, development, fabrication and maintenance of automated systems for process control and monitoring, and radiation monitoring systems.
- Development and mounting of in-pool inspection stands for nuclear power plants including design of instrumentation and automation.
- Organization of nuclear material transportation including development and justification of safe transport plans.
- Development of equipment for SNF loading and transportation.